16 Oct What do you must do before deciding on hair transplantation?
Posted at 14:16h in FAQ
You have decided on hair transplant operation. However there are too many alternatives and you have a hard time choosing the right one for you. What to do to for the right decision?
- There is no compensation for a hair transplant operation which has a bad result. This does not bring anything to the person but lifelong regret and unnatural look.
- Almost every institution in Turkey mentions about 10-15 years of experience. Please accurately search and find out the right institution and the team.
- It is very important that the team should be carrying out the operation under the supervision of an aesthetic plastic surgeon in the operation room not an ordinary room in the clinic. Make sure that the environment in the operation room is sterile.
- A hair transplant operation is not possible with a single treatment of 7000-8000 grafts. It takes about 6-8 hours for treatment of 3500-4000 grafts. The more grafts, the more operating time and this will increase, the risk of graft damage.
- Make sure that you chosen a high quality healthcare organization that has been supervised and licensed by the Ministry of Health and that has the authority to perform aesthetic operations. Beauty centers do not have the authority to make hairtransplants.
- Make sure to see as many photos as possible. And these photos must be real patient photos, not photomontaged or studio edited.
- Do not trust those who present you with a computer program how you will look after the operation. This is not realistic.
- Be very careful about the institutions that are priced far below the market price. Keep in mind that price reductions can usually made at the sacrifice of quality.